Skip to content
2018 Textron Alterra TBX 700 EPS [BLACK] ATV
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
- Electronic power steering (select models)
- 10-inch suspension travel
- Adjustable front shock absorbers
- A 695cc single-cylinder closed-loop EFI engine delivers serious power with better fuel range and longer engine life.
- Keep trails in sight with high and low beam dual halogen headlights.
HAULING & STORAGE
- A front tow hook, 2-inch receiver and front and rear steel racks on Alterra VLX 700 get the job done.
- Steel tubular front bumper
- Structurally-welded, high-strength steel frame
- Advanced, aggressive durability testing
- U.S. manufacturing in Thief River Falls, MN
- Backed by the power of Textron, a Fortune 250 company
- Full line of custom accessories
- Factory-built for perfect fit
Warning: Polaris off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.