You May Not Know
• Carns Equipment Is Multi Line Franchised Dealer Located in Central Pa Working On All Types of On and Off Road Powersports Brands and Has Been in Business for Over 40 Years!
• Carns Equipment Has an Equipment Division Representing Several Major Lawn and Garden Manufactures Providing Sales Warranty and Service Work
• Carns Equipment Provides Service and Warranty Work for Many Mass Merchants as Well as Many Short Line Manufactures
• Carns Equipment Is an Equal Opportunity Employer Providing an Engaging Work Environment and Culture to Maximize Your Talents and Abilities
• Carns Equipment Provides Ongoing Training Opportunities to Strengthen Your Existing Skills While Giving You to Opportunity to Expand Other Skill Sets
• Carns Equipment Is Looking for Dedicated Individuals That Have the Same Desire to Engage, Learn and Grow and Have Fun While Doing So
Carns Equipment located in Clearfield, PA has immediate position available for General Maintenance – Seasonal / Part Time. Currently 40 Hours a week will fluctuate as the summer progresses (Wages to discussed during interview)
Duties to include but not limited to the following:
• Hand Wash Units On Display with Soap and Water
• Power Washing Various Areas of the Business
• Hand Washing Windows
• Sweeping and Maintaining Parking Lot
• General Landscaping
• Changing and Maintaining Light Bulbs Throughout the Building
• Cleaning Walls and Light Fixtures, Etc.
• Must Be Able to Lift Up to 50 Lbs. Without Restrictions
• Must Have Valid Driver’s License
• Must Have Transportation
• Must Pass Drug Screening and Random Testing
• Must Be Able to Work with Ladders and Comfortable with Heights
• General Lawn Care Maintenance
*Upload and submit resume separately
Carns Equipment Is Multi Line Franchised Dealer Located in Central Pa Working On All Types of On and Off Road Powersports Brands and Has Been in Business for Over 40 Years!
Carns Equipment Has an Equipment Division Representing Several Major Lawn and Garden Manufactures Providing Sales Warranty and Service Work
Carns Equipment Provides Service and Warranty Work for Many Mass Merchants as Well as Many Short Line Manufactures
Carns Equipment Is an Equal Opportunity Employer Providing an Engaging Work Environment and Culture to Maximize Your Talents and Abilities
Carns Equipment Provides Ongoing Training Opportunities to Strengthen Your Existing Skills While Giving You to Opportunity to Expand Other Skill Sets
Carns Equipment Is Looking for Dedicated Individuals That Have the Same Desire to Engage, Learn and Grow and Have Fun While Doing So
Current Job Opportunities Currently Available Are for A/ B /C Technician Positions
Base Requirements for A/B /C Technician Positions
* Must Take a Mechanical Knowledge Entrance Exam
* Must Pass Initial Drug Test and Random Test Throughout Your Employment
* For A-b Technician Position Must Have a Min of 3 Years On Job Experience or Technical School Degree
* Must Supply Basic Tools with A Storage Box
* Must Maintain a Current Valid Driver’s License and Have Reliable Transportation
* Must Take an Aptitude Test
* Must Be Willing to Take On-going Training (Paid for by The Company)
* Must Be Willing to Accept Swing Shift Position Evening and Weekend Hours
* A Min of 5 References Must Be Supplied
Preference Will Be Given If You Have Any of the Following:
* Current Pa Inspection License with MC Endorsement
* Bronze / Silver or Gold Certificates That Are Current and Up to Date
* ASE Certification
Additionally, Carns Equipment Offers
* Health Care Available Along with Dental / Eye and Prescription Drug
* Pay Plans Include Performance Pay Escalator
* Uniforms Supplied at No Cost
* Monthly Tool Allowance
* Paid Vacation and Personal Time Paid Accrues Weekly
14357 Clearfield Shawville Hwy
Carns Equipment LLC Team Expectations – Sales Representative
• Two or more years of retail sales experience with a track record of success. Preferably in one of the following industries: Power Sports, outdoor power equipment, recreational vehicles, small engine and accessories.
• Work may require travel to current and potential clients. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to work 40 hours per week and longer hours as required to meet customer demands.
• Able to Lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs. plus work outdoors and indoors in all weather…
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Primary Responsibility: Sale of whole goods to customers and provide excellent customer service.
• Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store and help them with their specific needs and direct customers to products that meet their needs
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts. .Know the procedures for processing paperwork
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; If the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store
• Remember to always “use your best judgment” as outlined in the Employee’s Handbook
• Increase the customer base by adding new customers to the mailing list
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
• Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each sales and customer service rep to meet their daily goals and develop a sense of “team” in the sales department and across other departments.
• Keep daily records of sale of whole goods
• Merchandising, cleanliness and tidiness of showroom and used equipment areas.
• Continually seeking technical and product knowledge, staying abreast of new developments, study and follow OEM recommendations.
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with sales manager for departmental overviews of goals and objectives for the week. Discuss promotions and opportunities for the department as well as opportunities to exceed expectations.
• Evaluate and update sales brochures and displays to make sure they are accurate, timely and present a quality, professional appearance. Give and accurate count of all sales material to the sales manager.
• Meet with sales team to discuss issues and opportunities to improve equipment sales.
Monthly Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with the sales manager to discuss work performance based upon goals and expectations for preceding month and upcoming month. If needed, work with the sales manger to set an improvement process in place.
Quarterly Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with sales manager to discuss improvement processes to be implemented during the next quarter.
Annual Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with sales manager to discuss year-end results, goals and objectives for the upcoming year.
• * Pay will be a Base weekly Pay and Commission of Sales
[ngg_images gallery_ids=”1″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” exclusions=”4,6″ gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″]
Click HERE to continue